- To provides a quality education that effectively integrates critical thinking, problem-solving and leadership skills.
- To provide strong fundamental & conceptual knowledge with essential skills to meet current and future needs.
- To prepare students to become pharmacists and pharmaceutical scientists who are leaders in any setting.
- To provide opportunities for training and placement.
- The College achieves its mission by striving for excellence in education, service and research, all directed toward enhancing the health and quality of life of the people of the State of Tamilnadu, the Nation and the International Community.
- Thanthai Roever College of Pharmacy will lead the way toward effective global health care by developing innovative teaching practices, and will be distinguished by provide quality education to students at all academic levels, using best practices and evidence-based educational approaches, which enable our graduates.
- To advance their professions and improve society’s health and wellness.
- To create technologically superior and ethically strong global manpower, in the arena of Pharmacy Profession.
Students and Teachers
The core values always at the heart of Thanthai Roever College of Pharmacy’s mission, ground and enliven the institution’s academic and co-curricular progammes and its operating ethos. The values enlven the commitment to knowledge for both personal enhancement and social progress.
We support a community and climate of respect and thoughtfulness among students,facultyand the people of our community,state nation and the World.
Excellence commits us to challenge ourselves to utilize our God-given gifts. Institutional value touches all aspects of its life from the academic programme to sport student services to the campus environment and inspires the Institution to recognize its members’ significant achievements and contributions to the welfare of others.
Service calls us to use our gifts, talents and abilities to advance the genuine well-being of our community.
We believe in sharing our academic and cultural resources and expertise with the public and nonprofit agencies, when appropriate.
Hospitality draws us to do our daily work with a spirit of graciousness that welcomes new ideas and people of all backgrounds and beliefs.
The value makes the space for an unexpected visitor, a surprising idea, fresh insight even a challenging opportunity.
Learning for Life
Roever institutions owed its existence is the vision, wisdom, benefaction and philanthropy of THANTHAI ROEVER, and it is run by St. John Sangam Trust, has over 35 years of service in an educational, social, charitable institution. The Trust established these institutions in memory of a German Missionary, Reverend Fr. Hans Roever, who initially established a boys’ home in 1948 for students in and around Perambalur region. Since 1978, the establishment started and serves in a way to fulfil its social service & thoughts through DR. K. VARADHARAAJEN, Chairman. The establishment has grown to include over 37 institutions of higher learning and social development. The Roever education and social development institution have a proven track record of social development & give preference to student, rural and poor families.
Thanthai Roever College of Pharmacy, Perambalur was named after the great soul Rev. Hans Roever. Dr K. Varadharaajan is the founder of the college whose philanthropic edification lead to the establishment of this college.
THANTHAI ROEVER COLLEGE OF PHARMACY documenting its development and achievement every year. Pharmacy is a branch of health service and one of the noblest profession, dealing with formulation, dispensing and proper utilization of drugs. It is well known that PHARMACIST is the intermediates between the physician and patient, who are playing a vital role in national health. The health care professionals need to acquire complete knowledge of drugs. With this objective, our trust started Bachelor and Diploma pharmacy courses with an intake of 60 students in the year of 1997 and Pharm. D course in the year 2019. We have got PCI approval for Pharm. D, D.Pharm and B.Pharm courses.and all the courses are affiliated under The Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R.Medical University, Chennai.