Our staff is our most valued asset. To achieve this, we regularly acquire world-class talent at all levels. We are always on the lookout for new talent.
Pharmacist in Practice Settings
- Community (retail), Pharmacy ( Medical store/Chemist/Druggist)
- Hospital pharmacy (Private Hospitals, PHCs, CHCs, District Hospitals, Tertiary and Teaching Hospitals and Other Private Sector Hospitals)
- Clinical pharmacy (Clinic pharmacist, Medical writing, Pharmacovigilance,clinical research associate, Clinical research scientist, Clinical safty analyst, Regulatory affairs, Clinical data management etc.,)
2. Regulatory Affairs
– Drug Controller Department(CDSCO)
– Drug Inspectors
3. Assitant Drug Controller
4. Drug Controller
5. Pharmaceutical Chemist/Analyst
Opportunities Outside India
Learning opportunities for higher studies exist in both the practice as well as research streams. Developed countries like USA, UK, Canada, South African countries, Germany, France, Nigerian countries are ready to giving opportunities for a qualified pharmacy professional.